A bunch of CDs in my mailbox all at once.
- Sparklehorseit’s a wonderful life [playing now, reserving judgement]
- Nirvana From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah [I’m finally sick of the crap sound on most Nirvana boots]
- The Who sings My Generation
- The Who A Quick One [both of these replace old cassette tapes]
- Laurie Anderson Bright Red [never heard it; rounding out the Laurie Anderson collection]
- Roy Harper The Unknown Soldier [supplementing my vinyl]
- Concrete Blonde Still in Hollywood [I’ve been going down memory lane with their first record lately]
I suppose I should write more about music. I just feel a bit dated right now. My tastes are not locked in the past, but there just hasn’t been much that has really gotten me excited lately.